Plotline Leadership founder, Tim Toterhi brings the ideal blend of conceptual knowledge, practical experience, and crowd pleasing humor to his speaking and training engagements. A versatile presenter with over 20 years of business experience in a variety of disciplines and industries, Tim can deep dive on content or offer strategic insights for general audiences.
Subjects range from overcoming adversity and increasing performance to business and HR oriented topics such as change management and executive coaching. Most frequently requested topics are listed below. Additional keynotes and workshops can be designed upon request.
- Sample: Great Coaching: You'll Know it When You S.E.E. it
- How to EARN a High Performance Culture
- Power Through: How to Leverage Perspective and Persistence in Pursuit of Goals
- Organically Awesome: How to Enable an Uncommon Standard of Performance
- Creating Coachable Moments: How to Spark Team Performance
Workshops and Training
- Strategic Planning Unleashed: A Playbook for Setting and Implementing Strategy
- Is Your Bench Broken? Identifying and Developing Future Global Leaders
- The Talent Funnel: How to Find and Develop Top Notch Employees
- How To Sleep Through the Storm: Performance Management You Can Count On
- Common Change Blunders: How to Avoid Them
- Guts to Grow: Moving Your business Forward in Tough Times
No matter the setting, Tim acts as a catalyst for change, leaving participants inspired and armed with practical tools to move their projects…and performance to the next level. In addition to corporate and non-profit events, Tim is a frequent conference speaker as noted below. For more information click the Contact Us tab.